/ Skip Hire
for commercial and domestice use
Williams a Williams Cyf. provide a range of skips that include midis, standard builder skip or a lockable enclosed skip (for light materials only). Roll on skips are also available.
They can be provided for both commercial and domestic use.
With waste legislations there are certain conditions with skip hire :-
- Plasterboard should be kept separate eg. placed in a used big bag
- Strictly no asbestos to be placed in the skips.
- Although we accept TV’s and monitors, there will be an additional charge.
- Fridges have an additional charge.
- Tyres also have an additional charge.
- No tins of paint in liquid form.
- No oils.
Skips can only be placed on the road after a Permit has been obtained from the council, which can take up to 5 working days and a fee is payable. Lights are provided but it is the hirer’s responsibility to make sure that they are working at all times.
No skips shall be moved after they are dropped off and any damage from fire is chargeable.
Skips should be level filled. As the drivers are responsible for the transportation on the highway, they reserve the right to refuse removal of what they consider to be dangerously loaded skip.
To discuss your requirements and to find out more about our skip hire service, please call us on (01766) 810223.
Please note. Extra charges will be placed on an overloaded skip.